Friday, October 19, 2012

One-on-One Time!!

Michael was apparently exhausted tonight and Austin had baseball and hockey – so it was just the ladies tonight!!! I need some serious 1:1 time with my Miss. Gabby. Although I get to sneak it here and there on the weekend when nap time doesn’t completely overlap, tonight I had a full 2 hours of it!!!

It is definitely a reminder of how important and precious that one-on-one time with all the kids is especially with three of them.  I am setting a goal next year to use at least 1 full day of PTO per month to spend one-on-one time with all three (at different times obviously). I am thinking most of the time I will break it into 2 half days - but in all honesty I can't think of a better way to spend 12 days of PTO!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment