Saturday, November 24, 2012

We are counting…again!!

One of Michael’s early skills which we lost was his ability to count to 10.  We haven’t made it all the way back to 10 but, he is back counting after brushing his teeth before he jumps down from the counter (of course with me holding his hands.) I always say, “1, 2, 3 JUUUUMP!” lately he has taken over the “1, 2, 3 again.” Then he counted letters on Pete’s shirt early in the week up to 4 and today as we were adding balls into a toy we were counting and he made it up to 6.  I was more impressed with the counting up to 6 especially since I was only counting up to 4!! Just more proof that all the words he has used in the past are in there somewhere it is just a matter of helping to pull them all back out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment