We had such an amazing weekend this weekend!! We spent time at the park where the one who ended up being limited in being able to run freely was Gabby not Michael. He stuck around and other than one little wandering incident a little too close to the swings for myself and the parents pushing their kids he did amazing!
This was followed the next day by some time at JumpZone where Michael is absolutely in heaven. Actually, both him and Gabby did very well until the last 15 minutes or so where exhaustion set in.
Then finally on Sunday we worked with some of Michael’s favorite iPad apps for his vocabulary work!! He did absolutely amazing! He said words I have never heard him say before. Like bicycle, police car, ambulance…of course not as clear as you and I but, they were distinct new words. This combined with the other progress of words returning is such a reason to continue to hope that with the right level of intervention we will be able to successfully pull him out of his “fog” more often than I feel we are able to do right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment